A Herbal Summer Salsa/Cooler Recipe that is healthy and refreshing
Fresh tomatoes are very refreshing all year long. Particularly when cool This very simple recipe is fun easy and inexpensive and packs medicinal properties as well.
You can even take this recipe and run it through a juicer or blender for a powerful cold tonic.
- 4 fresh beaf stake tomatoes diced
- 1/2 teaspoon of thyme powdered in a coffee grinder or herb mill as long as they are small.
- 1/2 teaspoon of minced garlic
- 1/2 sweet yellow onion diced
- 4 sprigs of fresh cilantro
- Tomatoes, are loaded with vitamin C
- Thyme, has antibiotic properties and adds boldness and a fresh flavor to your salsa/ cooler.
- Garlic, Is a powerful antibiotic but to adds a summer flavor to your salsa and cooler.
- Onions, add a nice smooth sweetness and is has powerful antioxidants for the respiratory system. (both nasal and bronchial)
- Fresh Cilantro, is very good for the blood and adds a bold freshness to the overall recipe with a very slight citrusy (lemon like flavor) it also aids in balancing blood sugar levels.