Surviving with Herbs series “Diabetic Herbs”
There is hope and happiness for those of you who have diabetes and seek alternative solution. The key is to know and understand what diabetes is.
In short: diabetes is the malfunction of normal distribution of insulin into the blood.
So why and what can potentially cause this?
First off a damaged or dysfunctional adrenal gland.
Damaged Alpha nodes in the liver caused by overstressed nodular activity(s) from a poor diet, genetics,an injury, excessive alcohol or from excessive and abusive uses of pharmaceutical drugs. These Alpha nodes in the liver can handle so much stress before they are subjected to failure(s). irregular and unregulated insulin flow to the pancreas for further delivery of insulin throughout the body as needed.
So what can we do to help all this out but naturally?
First, you need to slowly and safely “DETOX” your system from toxins and neurotoxin, this will help elevate the stress’ that cause your pancreas and liver and main systems to wok “HARDER” to deliver a consistent and normal regulated insulin flow as called upon without any resistances from stress’.
Second, to supply Nutritional Supplementation to aid in the prep for healing the damage particularly from applied stress’, abusive alcohol and substances and even physical injury.
Thirdly, Vitamin particularly B complex for Central Nervous System support it is the Central Nervous system through healthy neurotransmissions to the liver that also partake in the call and delivery of a normal insulin flow as well as the recall and to what rate of degree both are applied.
Finally, Healing needs to take place and over time through all of the above this can only happen and may require sacrifice but efforts will pay off.
So Which herbs do what and can play a major roll in all of the above?
Detox: dandelion, burdock root, milk thistle, Turmeric root, pure lemon juice, pure lime juice, Goldenseal root, Cinnamon, Cayenne
Nutritional supplementation: Slippery Elm Bark, Spiruilla, Chlorela,
Vitamin Supplementation: Bee Pollen, Rose Hips, Elderberry,
Healing: Licorice root, Cayenne, Bee Pollin
Other Herbal Solutions:
- Licorice Root: Another Powerful herb for Diabetes but Raises the Blood Sugar
- Dandelion Root: A Powerful Blood purifier
- Cinnamon Bark: a natural antiseptic and reduces the blood sugar levels
- Onions: lowers blood sugar
- Garlic: lowers blood sugar
- Asian Ginseng: lowers blood sugar
- Blueberry Leaf: tend to be very high in lowering blood sugar
- Ginko Biloba:
- Burdock Root: a natural blood purifier /detox
- Juniper Berries: these tend to be very high in lowering blood sugar
- Huckleberry: Tend to be very High in lowering blood sugar
- Konjac Root (Glucoannan) help blood sugar stabilization by slowing sugar absorption.
- Bitter Mellon