Yield: 1/2 Gallon
You Will need:
- 32 0z bag of organic peeled mini carrots
- 4 cups of vegetable stock
- 2 tablespoons of fresh ground ginger root
- 2 teaspoons of turmeric powder
- or 3 teaspoons of fresh ground turmeric
- 1 cup of non dairy creamer.
Option: (This will give your soup a nice warm and spicy fall flavor)
- 1/4 teaspoon of all spice
- 1/4 teaspoon of Ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon of nutmeg
Add all ingredients to a stockpot except non dairy creamer. bring to a simmer, when carrots become fork soft using a hand blender. Blend up until smooth consistency then add non dairy creamer stir by hand heat and bottle let sit overnight for all flavors to infuse and propagate the longer it sits the more flavor it will have. You can use immediately just heat and serve.
Tip: Letting the fresh gound soup sit overnight will allow all the flavors to fully propagate and add a WOW effect to your soups.