A Dry Cough can be from a lingering Cold or Flu or an oncoming one.
A few good Solutions are:
- Slippery Elm Gruel
- Marshmallow Root take 10 drops in a 6 oz. glass of warm water
- Licorice Root take 15 drops in a 6 oz. glass of warm water do not use if you have high or low blood pressure.
- Wild Cherry Bark take 15 drops in a 6 oz. glass of warm water
- Thyme Tea: a natural antiseptic, also let cool and use as a gargle to
- 10 ounces of warm filtered water
- 3 tablespoons of Slippery Elm Bark Powder
Mix well Drink slow ( like a watery maypo but good and VERY NUTRITIOUS OVERALL!!!
A refreshung Rehydrating All Year Cooler
How to make an all natural tooth gel at home
herbal tea series “Chamomile Tea”
Putting together an I.N.C.H. Bag &Training
11-Year-Old Boy Honors Those Who Died On D-Day In The Most Incredible Way | MRCTV
The Power of Herbs for Preppers Series “Making Tinctures”
Preparing for a seasonal Change "Slippery Elm Bark"
lime essential oil quick tip