“Herbs for Food Poisoning”
Once again a form of human poisoning requires detoxification to eliminate safely all toxins and neurotoxins. In order to provide a natural solution for Food Poisoning in must be done Safely and slowly and in stages.
Detox and Flushing:
I. The first step is to range your diet and even refrain from eating as much as possible but providing all the nutritional values for each step. This will ultimately act as a foundation for the next steps efficiency. So the better each step is the more effective the following step will be individually and collectivey.
II. The second step requires a slow and safe detoxification and flush this will overall eliminate toxins and Neurotoxins that create stress for the Main Systems. Particularly the Central Nervous System.
Finally we must provide Nutritional supplementation(s) to replenish and rebuild all the nutritional values schema without OVERLOADING and or shocking the systems.
A few good detox( dieritic)herbs for food poisoning are but not limited to are:
- Dandelion Root: a detoxing herb for the blood and abdominal organs.
- Burdock Root: another powerful good purifier targeting Bacterias of all kinds
- Licorice Root: This herb will increase mildly the urine flow aiding in the detox and flushing process, this herb will also begin the healing process of any damage to the vascular and cellular walls of the lower abdominal organs.
- Nettle: has natural diuretic properties that facilitate good cleansing.
- Green Tea: a natural Diuretic
- Apple cider Vinegar: a natural Diuretic that has been used with success for years
- Ginger Root: This will help calm spasms and feeling of nausea and has antiviral properties. Ginger also is an antiseptic and carminative substance. As a result, it can be used to treat food poisoning. It is also used for treating intestinal infections and bacterial dysentery.
- Beets: natural diuretic foods that attack floating body facts and fatty deposits
- Asparagus: contains aspirigine a chemical alkaloid that boosts kidney performance thereby removing waste products from body.
- Cabbage: is good to breakdown fatty deposits especially around the abdominal region
- Tomatoes: Rich in Vitamin C that aid the metabolism and release of water from the kidney to flush out waste.
- Garlic: a natural Diuretic with antibiotic properties.
- Radishes: a natural diuretic to increase urine flow through the stimulation of the Kidneys
III. The Third Step Requires maintaining a healthy diet eliminating all fast, dairy,fried and processed foods.
followed by nutritional supplementation this will enhance the potentially weekend immune system and other organ functionalities particularly the communication(s) of the neurotransmitters to the Brain for overall and healthy functionality.
- Slippery Elm Bark
- Dandelion Greens
Also Note it is said one may use Activated Charcoal or the charcoal from burnt toast. Be careful doing so for it will strip your systems harshly clean of any other medications within your system.
Secondarily Notes: It is also said the Herb White Willow Bark can be used as a tincture or tea to aid in the pains particularly headaches due to food poisioning. It is also said the amino acids “Taurine and Gaba help reduce the levels of neurotoxins and in some cashes flushing them clean from the body in addition to the other steps.
OVERALL: A slow recovery is a safe recovery and will help the overall process with great success as well as reinforcing as a secondary defensive measure against other situations and not limited to food poisoning because each time you shock your system with an abrupt and or aggressive detox or healing process you do more damage to the main systems making you more susceptive to another attack or illness.
Nutritional foods and Super foods for Preppers
The Benefits of Garlic
Year Round 25lb Bug out Bag
How To Make Blackstrap Molasses Capsules
The power of Herbs for Preppers Series "WHITE WILLOW BARK"
The Power of Herbs for Preppers Series "Cayenne"
Herbs for Alzheimer’s and Parkinson disease