You may also want to read the following Posts:
- Herbs for Tuberculosis
- Herbs for pneumonia
- Antiviral herbs
- The Power of Slippery Elm Bark
- 3 Superfoofds that will help you get through a food Shortage
- The vitality of Personal hygiene during an economic collapse
Your Herbal survival kit is a great asset to your Preparedness plan.
We will disuse the uses of each component in detail in each segment to its applied topic with other relational information.
Your kit contains 6 tinctures and 6 pre diluted essential oil for the Main & Travel Kits;Keychain kits are 4 and 4.
Why are my essential oils Pre-Diluted?
In an Emergency Situation,Contamination, Bug out, Escape and or Evade situation you need a Rapid deployable and intervention solution that provides results realistically. Secondly, having a pre prepared kit is vital that is why these kits are TRUE GRAB-N-GO solutions and unlike anything out there.
What is TB?
Tuberculosis is a bacterial infection that effects primarily the lungs but can also effect the kidneys, gaul bladder and upper and lower intestines.
Treatment(s) when initially diagnosed it is vital to get a constant and good supply of oxogen to the blood the best way is exercise particularly walking uphills.
Defeating the bacterial infection(s)
Secondly, a antibacterial is needed for the bacterial infection(s) Echinacea is one great choice for this along and or in conjunction with cayenne pepper.
in the case of a bacterial infection with traces of a viral infection and or parasitical cause Clove oil is used to kill and parasites and or lava. If fever is present a diaphoretic is needed ( a herb that openness the pores system by inducing sweating followed by a hot shower than an immediate cold shower to seal the pores to stop any toxins from reentering the body through the pores and re infecting the system(s)
To detox the kidneys and lower abdominal organs ( but not limited to) use dandelion root not only will it detox your Lungs and organs of toxins, but will also purify the blood.
Now we need to replenish the nutrients to strengthen the main systems and immune system (primarily) to begin the healing process. Slippery elm bark will provide a powerhouse of a nutritional replenishment for the entire human anatomy.
including the muscular skeletal system.
- (t)Dandelion Root: Detox
- (t)Echinacea ROOT: ( your kit uses the best organic echinacea root available) for its powerful antibacterial properties
- (t)Cayenne for antiviral, bacterial, and diaphoretic properties
- (eo)Clove oil for its powerful anti- viral and anesthetic properties
- (eo)Oil of oregano
- (t)White Willow Bark. for pain management and aiding in fever reduction
- (t)Slippery elm bark for nutritional replenishment
Thieves oil in a one quart sprayer bottle filled with distilled water add 5 drops of thieves oil, shake well and spray your living enclosed areas thoroughly starting from the highest point (ceiling). 3 -5 times a day you can also take pre diluted thieves oil internally one drop in a cup of tea or warm water daily or place it on an external infection or skin as a protectant shield do not overuse or use on children.
Clove Oil: 5 drops; anti viral
Eucalyptus Oil: 2 drops; anti microbial, anti viral, anti fungal, anti bacterial
Oregano Oil: 5 drops anti viral anti bacterial
Peppermint Oil: 3 drops antiseptic, anti bacterial and anti viral
Mix this formula in a separate small babyhood jar or small gall jar and let sit for 24 hrs.
***Whenever using externally also add 3 drops of Tea tree oil this also can be added to a vaporizer which will do an amazing god in sanitizing the room / environment free from bacterial and viral infections as well as mold spores.
Cayenne Tincture: 1 drop in 6 ounce glass of warm water twice daily. in severe cases thrice daily. or 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne powder in 8 ounces of boiling water as a tea 2 twice daily.
Slippery elm bark tincture: 1 dropper full in a 10 ounce glass of warm water 3 times daily ADULTS AND CHILDREN.
Dandelion root tincture: 1 dropperful 2 times daily.
Echinacea tincture: 1 dropper full once daily of 10 days then off for 2 days then back on for 10 days for a period of 30 days.
Willow Bark tincture: 1 dropper flu in a 6 ounce glass of warm water 2-3 times daily.
Oil of Oregano: one drop in a glass of 10 ounces of warm water daily
Clove oil: 1 drop in a glass of 10 ounces of warm water daily
- Yarrow root: diaphoretic properties helps relieve fevers related to both internal and or bacterial infection(s)
- Golden seal root: for its powerful antiseptic properties
- Cinnamon: for its antiseptic properties
- Ginger Root: antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Garlic: antibacterial/anti viral properties
- ***Thieves oil: This powerful essential oil defeated the Black Plague. it powerful antiseptic,antibacterial and antiviral properties will obliviate ANY airborne disease.Bacterial or Viral, natural or manmade!!!
- Licorice Root: used as a powerful healing herb for the internal organs after a detox (dandelion or burdock root)
- Thyme tea for its anti bacterial anti viral properties
- Burdock Root: for its powerful blood purification/detox properties
- Bee Pollen: for Nutritional Support and supplementation’s of vitamins and minerals
PRECAUTIONS: 1 do not use thieves oil on or near children.
2. do not use echinacea if you have an autoimmune disorder