Natural Solutions for Arthritis Part #2
TARGET: Muscular Skelatol System
Rheumatoid arthritis is a pain which targets the muscular skeletal system. In many cases effects joint area muscles but not limited to. This happens over time as oxidation forms within the joints causing inflammation there are many temporary solutions to help ease the pain and control the ability to control your own articulation thus limiting range of motion throughout.
There are internal and topical solutions as well as solutions with aromatherapy. But the only way to make the problem go away for good is to find the root cause of oxidation and inflammation. With internal supplementation.
A powerhouse of a herb for arthritis pain is White Willow Bark this herb targets nerves and has an aspirin like effect and has blood thinning properties. The body converts the salicin in the white willow bark and other species of the white willow family into salicylic acid. White willow is also good in aiding in most pains while providing a good supply of blood to the nerves and nerve endings loaded with healthy oxygen.This herb also has anti-inflammatory properties which aids also in inhibiting inflammation.
White willow barks ability to manage pain effectively may take a bit longer than normal aspirin but willow lasts longer and as aspirin has the ill effect in some to irritate the stomach lining willow will not cause these effects.
It is also said salicylic acid is used to dissolve warts and corns try using a little white willow on the wart or corn to dissolve it.
White willow bark is also good for Oral Care such as toothaches and nerve pain specific.
Other good herbs for arthritis are: (Short List)
- White willow
- Evening Promise
- Wild yam
- Black currant
- Blessed thistle
- Burdock root
- Skunk cabbage
Making a tincture will provide one of the fastest and most powerful way to get pain under control. Watch our Making Herbal Tinctures video here.
There are many powerful essential oils that help arthritis with great success Essential oils that stimulate circulation, have antispasmodic properties and counter oxidation are the oils you should primarily target. I would also definitely use a good quality carrier oil loaded with vitamin E such as Jojoba oil. This will result in better penetration and with grape seed oil is amazing for a carrier oil for it to is loaded with anti oxidants.
Some Good effective essential oils for arthritis are:( but not limited to)
- Frankincense: anti-inflammatory
- Ginger: a powerful anti-inflammatory
- Peppermint: antispasmodic
- Cypress: good for nerves tendonss and muscle cramping
- Cinnamon: to aid in incressing circulation
- Sweet Majoram: anti-inflammatory, anti-spasmodic
- Clove Bud: anti-inflammatory, anesthetic
- Eucalyptus: anti-inflammatory
- German Chamomile: anti oxidant anti-inflammatory
- Rosemary: antispasmodic, analgesic
- Clary Sage: antispasmodic nervine
- Juniper: antispasmodic
- Wintergreen: antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory
- Camphor: antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory, analgesic
- Blue Tansy: lowery blood pressure and aids in muscle and joint pain
- Sandlewood: antispasmodic, nervine
- Thyme: antispasmodic
- Laverder: anti-inflammatory antispasmodic and pain management
- Osmanthus: antispasmodic and pain management
The Power of Herbs for Preppers Series "Setting Up Herbal Shop for the first time and Why herbal Me...
How To make whole grain cereals
Natural Solutions for Eye Problems
Herbal Hot Sauce
PIVH Introduction to Veterinary Homeopathy Webinar Audio July 2016
The Dangers of Psych Warfare
The New Herbal Survivalist Channel