God Bless, “The Herbal Survivalist”
1. Oil of oregano is both antiviral and antibacterial with a ORAC value of 80k (for getting started)
2. Mullein (a powerful respiratory aid with antiviral properties.)
3. Horehound (a powerful respiratory aid.)
4. Licorice root to decongest(expectorant & demuculant)
5. Ground Ivy ( for serious cases but not children)
6. Slippery Elm Bark (for nutritional replenishment and to aid the immune system)
7. Thieves essential oil (to sanitize the healing environment)
Part 1 Making the Concoction:
First get the diluted stench of oil of oregano in you asap 1 times daily. Second, take 2 tablespoons of Mullein leaf or flower,Horehound, and licorice root. if a very sever case also add 1 tablespoon of Ground ivy and 1 qt of distilled water
Bring water to a herd boil add herbs them bring to a low simmer put a lid on it and let it simmer for 1 hour. Strain and press the herbs.
Part 2 Sterilizing the environment of Bacteria and Virus’
Take a non fancy vaporizer the simpler the better. and add 4 drops of thieves oil this will help sanitize the air. let this vaporizer run day and night hot or cold.
A note about thieves oil it was used with such great success to defeat the Black Plague in or around 15th century. That is how powerful this blend is.
10 drops of clove essential oil ( a powerhouse of a herb with anesthetic properties)
9 drops of lemon oil (this oil also has antihistamine properties)
5 drops of Cinnamon Bark essential oil( this has powerful antiseptic properties)
4 drops of Eucalyptus oil ( this will aid in clearing both the nasal and bronchial passages)
3. drops of rosemary essential oil (do not use if you have epilepsy)( a stimulating antiseptic)
Add 4-6 drops of this mixture to the water and mix well add a pitch of iodized salt to stimulate more steam.
A Second Variant but only for external use (in vaporizer mister(spray bottle) or diffuser.
I use this as well with GREAT SUCCESS
All oils MUST be therapeutic grade and uncut
add this to a min of one gallon of water.
4 drops of tea tree essential oil
2 drops of Cinnamon bark essential oil
3 drops of oregano oil
2 drops of thyme oil
6 drops of Peppermint essential oil