The Power of Cayenne as a Medicine
Cayenne Pepper is a powerful medicine if used properly and responsibly. It can be used in emergency first aid and for Cold and Flu’s and much more.
* Cardiovascular support; cleans the blood and stimulates the entire system. Helps clear blockages from arteries, veins and lymphatic system. Also stops bleeding and dissolves blood clots.
It is great in improving circulation; this is the best herb that increases your blood flow; very effective against Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD).
* Improves brain function; one of the most well-known effects is that of increasing blood circulation to the head- and brain area. Effective against cluster and migraine headaches
* Can stop bleeding extremely fast, immediately flush the wound with the tincture (1 – 5 full droppers) after this pack the wound with Cayenne powder.
* Improves circulation, and reduces or stop bleeding from stomach ulcers. When taken internally, it stimulates circulation. Used against indigestion and heartburn.
* Breaks up congestion and speeds healing of colds and flu.
* Used as a diaphoretic (sweat inducing-herb)
* Helps lower cholesterol and prevent blood clots: thins the blood (reduces platelet stickiness) and heals the heart after a heart attack.
* Alleviate sore throats and tonsillitis
* Provides far more vitamin C than citrus fruits, and is one of the highest sources available for this vitamin.
This is the most powerful Cayenne tincture available! It packs 300,000 heat units (Scoville units*); as Cayenne contains more heat units, the stronger the therapeutic action.
Tincture: 5 -30 drops (1/6 – 1 ml), 3 times daily
Infusion: 2 – 3 times daily
Take with solid food
An infusion can be made by pouring a cup (250 ml) of hot water onto ½ – 1 teaspoon of Cayenne powder. Steep for 15 minutes.
Take 3 – 4 times daily.
Aspirin may interact with Cayenne.
It may increase the absorption of other medications.
Should not be used if people are taking ACE inhibitors or antacids