The power of Herbs for Preppers Series
Fresh Ginger and Honey can be used to aid many ailments such as:
- Morning sickness
- Chemotherapy induced nausea,pregnancy related vomiting, gastric ulcers
- Digestive Problems: It will neutralize the digestive acids and toxins
- Intestinal Problems: ginger inhibits spasms, curbs diarea. it will also effectively encourage the muscle contractions that hat move the food through your intestines. improve the movement of food through the gastrointestinal tract.
- Respiratory Problems: known for its expectorant properties.
- Asthma: it is said that Ginger Honey mixed with a little black pepper will help reduce the effects of asthma. Nausea and Digestive due to its calmative properties.
Ginger is a natural anti inflammatory. For back problems take a fresh root of ginger cut one end of the root, then take the side of the fresh cut root and rub it on the sore area of your back for deeper penetration use coconut oil immediately after rubbing the root on the effected area. Ginger is also good for headaches, simple rub the cut root on the skin of the temple areas or effected areas. always watching your eyes.
DOSING: 2 teaspoons of a powdered root in a 10 ounce glass of warm filtered water daily. 1/2 teaspoon of ginger tincture in 6 ounces of warm filtered water. 3 to 10 grams of fresh ginger 2 times daily.
Precautions. taking more than 6 grams of ginger on an empty stomach can irritate your gastrointestinal tract. Otherwise ginger is supreme safe. the herb could magnify the effect of prescription blood thinners. and for a few people might cause heartburn. If you have or had gallstones do not use ginger because regular usage of ginger is said to cause gallstones
Survival Properties: Fresh Ginger & honey is high in antioxidants properties and thereby will increase the immunity of the body. it also a Calmative and has some anti-inflammatory properties.
Please note .
Ginger Tea Recipe:
Peel and slice (2) 1 inch pieces of peeled ginger Root place in already boiling
Herbal medicine for better health with diabetes
The Aging Apocalypse Preppers: Young VS Older Survivalists
Putting together an I.N.C.H. Bag &Training
Herbs that Repel
Preparing for a Seasonal Change " Natural Anti biotics
The Herbal Survivalists’ Best Green Tea Frap Recipe
A powerful Lung Tonic Recipe in Great Detail