Nutrition Survival Bar Recipe
In order to successfully make this Recipe there are 2 stages
- Making the Puree
- Making the Nutrition Dough
Making the Puree is as follows
Juice 6 carrots
4 Red Delicious Apples
1 inch piece of fresh Ginger Root
a hand full of dandelion greens
The consistency of this puree should be watery but will a thick consistency or body to it (this id from the Mango and mango pulp. feel free to use the pulp except for the dandelion greens only use 25 percent of them (due to the potency especially to detox)
Making the Nutrition Dough:
You will need 3 cups of almonds to make your nut butter (the Base of the Nutrition Dough)
1 tablespoon of Organic Coconut oil ( this will help Bind everything Naturally)
1 tablespoon of Spirulina Powder
1 tablespoon of Chlorella Powder
1 tablespoon of Slippery Elm Bark Powder
1 tablespoon of Bee Pollen Powder
1 tablespoon of Propolus Powder
1 tablespoon of Royal Jelly Powder
4 ounces of Fresh Carrot Juice/ Puree
1 cup of dried Fruit Bits
Grind all 3 cups of almonds into a flour and use 2 cups for the dough recipe.( the other cup will be to tighten up the dough if needed as recipe progresses and flouring after the final kneed.
1. Mix all Dry ingredients then adding the Puree and Coconut oil Mix by hand and then kneed well. Incorporate The Pulps, Fresh Fruit Bits and Finnish kneading if dough is to wet add more almond dough or if you are short on almonds grind some quick oats to a coarse flour and that to will dry up and tighten up your Nutrition Dough.
- You can make your own almond flour by grinding the almonds in a food processor or blender I used my IOMEGA 8006 Nutrition Center juicer to do all of these steps in this recipe.
- You can make your own nut butter from the almond flour by adding the Coconut oil to almond flour and mixing in a heavy duty bender or food processor or even by hand.
- But we are taking a NUT Butter to a whole new Level of Nutrition
- Roll Out Floured Dough to about 1/4 to 1/2 in thickness and using a Biscuit cutter cut out patties from the dough place on a cookie sheet and let air dry Keep all extra dough on a plastic bag in a refrigerator to keep it moist. Enjoy!
Another Shot Of the Nutritional Dough Ball Completed and Floured
The Final Product “Patties as you can se I have already began working on them
The Carrot Juice/Puree
The Nutritional Dough Completed and Floured
The Power of Herbs for Preppers Series "Making Herbal Healing Salves"
health benefits of rosehip tea
Herbal Medicine and its Controversies
Nutri Ninja® with Auto-iQ™
The power of Herbs for Preppers Series "Respiratory System"
The Power of Herbs for Preppers Series "TURMERIC"
Putting together an I.N.C.H. Bag &Training
Antibiotic Resistant Modifiers